Joint Staff Directorate (JS J6), where ASD provides C4/Cyber IT support services to JS, including the National Military Command Center (NMCC), in support of the Joint Warfighter. ASD support services enable JS and NMCC Command and Control capabilities using applications, intelligence sharing tools, and C4 infrastructure and networks for technology transformation. These systems provide a common tactical picture to commanders, collect and disseminate information for decision- making, synthesize operations, and permit the rapid gathering and exploitation of intelligence.
At WSMR, ASD supports Research, Development, Test and Evaluation Command. Services provided are covered under the C4IM (Information Management) including Communications Systems and Systems Support, Information Assurance, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, Software Engineering and maintenance, Database support, and COOP development.
For National Ground Intelligence Center, Media Exploitation Division, we used innovative processes and cutting edge software tools to design and implement a Cloud Computing Architecture that integrated C4 capabilities with ISR including data, services, processes and interfaces.
- C4ISR Engineering and Technology Integration
- Technology Insertion/Systems Integration
- Software/Hardware Engineering
- Independent Assessments
- Systems Engineering Support
- Test and Evaluation
- Cyber Security and Information Assurance Support
- Architectural/Interoperability Support
- Intelligence private cloud development
- Logistical Fleet Operations and Maintenance
- Acquisition Support
- Systems/Network Administration
- Operations Support
- Command Control knowledge Engineering
- Data Management and Analytics
- Knowledge Engineering
- Network Engineering
- Risk Management
- Test Range and testbed Support