We support the design, engineering, transformation, and transition of green datacenters to improve IT environment agility, flexibility, reliability, and to reduce total cost of ownership (TCO). We re-engineer datacenter infrastructures and align capacity with business outcomes and help our customers realize the full potential of their investments and achieve cost savings.
We also develop hyper-converged IT infrastructure with software-centric architecture that tightly ingrates compute, storage, networking, virtualization, and security technologies into a commodity hardware box supported by single vendors such as our trusted business partner, Nutanix™.
- Datacenter Consolidation
- Datacenter Facility Design & Engineering
- Server Consolidation, Virtualization Design & Engineering
- Storage Design & Engineering
- Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) Design & Engineering
ASD designs and develops converged network services to create a secure and speedier network environment that accommodates the convergence of voice, video, and data systems and supports our customer’s future converged services road-map.
- LAN/WAN Engineering
- Network Security
- Unified Communication
- Network Services
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Network Access Control (DNS)
- Identity and Access Management
- Software Defined Networks
- Network Monitoring Platform Development
- Video Teleconferencing (VTC), Telepresence
Our knowledge engineering practice enables our customers to make informed decisions using knowledge base systems. We integrate requirements, develop comprehensive automated business processes, and establish knowledge portals to empower top DoD leadership decision making.
- Authoritative Portal Data
- Secure Business Communication
- IT Process Improvement Initiatives
- Information Technology Strategy and Research
- Technology Requirements Analysis
- Alternative Technology Solutions
- Data Analytics
- SharePoint Development
Federal and DoD customers demand software solutions that meet their unique needs while adapting to their business environments. To meet this challenge, ASD offers an Agile development methodology and CMMI level 3 processes that align with our customers’ business goals. ASD’s software engineering work is customer-focused, keeping stakeholders and operations personnel involved from the start. ASD understands that our success starts with managing the user requirements process.
- Application Development
- Software QA/Testing
- Agile Software Development (SCRUM) Methodology
- Cloud Platform Development
- Widget Development
- Open Source
- Data analytics
- Knowledge Engineering