Team ASD is experienced in developing mission-critical Cloud Solutions for Public and Private enterprises and the Federal government.
ASD implemented a C4ISR-based Private Cloud Computing Architecture for an Army intelligence organization that integrated backend cloud computing with disparate intelligence databases and information collected from surveillance and reconnaissance sensors over SIPR and JWICS networks.
ASD provides program management, engineering services, including full software and hardware engineering life cycle management, and technical services. This allows the information to be available to intelligence analysts, warfighters and command control leadership for informed C4ISR decision-making regardless of their location.
DoD CLOUD EXPERIENCE
ASD provides cloud integration services to DoD customers that are transforming their service offerings using secure DoD Cloud Services for Enterprise Email, SharePoint, and IT Infrastructure for virtualized backend and end user computing.
CUSTOMERS WE HAVE SUPPORTED
Transition Planning and Management
- Pre-deployment readiness assessment
- Vulnerability scans and controls testing
- NIST SP 800-53r4 compliance testing
- Cloud transition plan
- Data Analytics
- Design, develop, configure
- Best practice-based implementation
- Commercial Cloud Service Integration for SaaS
- Private Virtualized IT Infrastructure Integration for IaaS
- Business process analysis
- Enterprise collaboration
- Knowledge Management best practices